If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Programs. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
-Provide counseling and case management services
-Keep accurate records to insure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards
-Act as our patients' liaison with entire program.
- Health insurance for this position which includes medical, dental, and life insurance - Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, paid birthday holiday and paid lunch hour (full hour) - 401(k) plan - A business casual work environment close to BART and Muni We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- A certificate in alcohol and/or drug studies from an approved counselor certifying organization, or MFT or LCSW.
- An AA or BA degree in Behavioral Sciences, Counseling, Clinical Psychology or related is required at hire when an applicant has not yet earned a certificate.
- Some counseling experience in a related setting
- The ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substance abuse counseling experience and an advanced degree are preferred