If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Programs. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
Carmichael, CA Location:
-Provide counseling and case management services
-Keep accurate records to insure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards
-Act as our patients' liaison with entire program.
- A certificate in alcohol and/or drug studies from an approved counselor certifying organization, or MFT or LCSW.
- Registered MFT, ASW and PsyD interns, and licensed MFT, LCSW and PsyDs are exempt from the above requirement.
- An AA or BA degree in Behavioral Sciences, Counseling, Clinical Psychology or related is required at hire when an applicant has not yet earned a certificate.
- A minimum of two years of counseling experience in a related setting
- The ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substance abuse counseling experience and an advanced degree are preferred