Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Full Time
Reflections, an upscale dual diganosis durg and alcohol rehab is in need of an addtiional CAADC/CAADE counselor to join our EC (Extended Care ) and IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program).
This position is focused on relapse prevention skills, continuing care recommendations and education on recovery. This position entails both 1:1 individual counselling and didactic group facilitation.
This is an integral part of the treatment team under the supervision of the Clinical Director.
Other reuirements include:
· Notes in accordance with current state and county regulations and statutes, and Living at Reflections, LLC policies and procedures.
· Work with other professionals in a collegial and professional manner.
· Remain visible and flexible within the milieu.
· Maintain client files in the agency's electronic health record system.
· Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
· Maintain credentials by attending trainings, education and enrichment activities.
· Seek out and participate in clinical supervision.
· Assist in the de-escalation of client crisis situations.
• Competitive pay, based on experience