FT Counselor needed in San Mateo County.
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
- If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at BAART Program Treatment Centers a division of BayMark Health Services. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
We are seeking a Certified or Registered Counselor for our San Mateo Location.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Seeking organized person good computer skills, works well independently and as a team member.
- Expectation is to provide counseling to a caseload of approximately 40 clients who are in varying stages of readiness to change.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday, 5:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Individual will conduct individual and group counseling sessions.
- Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
- Certified, Registered or Licensed in State of California as Substance Abuse Counselor
- Candidate must be currently certified or registered in the State of California with an established certifying agency.
- A minimum of 1 year counseling experience, preferably in substance abuse.