New Bridge Foundation, founded in 1968, is one of the leading providers of drug and alcohol treatment in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to provide adults and adolescents with the education, counseling, support and skills necessary to live productive and healthy lives without the use of drugs or alcohol. Services are designed to increase the clients’ self-esteem, independence and overall quality of life.
We are currently seeking a part-time Counselor for our Admissions office. Ideal candidates have:
- Ability to conduct admission interviews and assessments
- Experience in substance abuse treatment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acting as a liaison to referral sources, probation officers, and other community resources
- A friendly outgoing personality
- Masters level registered intern or AOD certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new PC programs
New Bridge Foundation offers a competitive salary. New Bridge Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit your résumé and cover letter. Please no phone calls.
$20 to $25 per hour
New Bridge Foundation’s underlying orientation is to provide high quality, culturally competent drug and alcohol services to adults and adolescents residing in the San Francisco Bay Area. The mission of the program reflects the basic view that substance abuse treatment requires a broad, intensiv...