Progress House Inc. is a leader in providing Substance Use Disorder treatment to those in need throughout El Dorado County (West Slope) since 1973.
We have an immediate opening for certified counselors and registered interns at our Coloma Men's facility.
Position Responsibilities: (Interns will be exposed/trained with these.)
- Provide case management and counseling services.
- Keep accurate record-keeping to ensure file compliance.
- Provide orientation, intake/assessment (ASAM)/treatment planning, counseling (groups and 1x1), crisis intervention, client education, referals and consultation to ensure quality continuum of care.
- Attend staff meeting and in-service trainings as required.
- Adherence to high ethical standards and working knowledge of 42 CFR Part II and Confidentiality.
- Counselor must be certified and in good standing wiht a certifying agency.
- Interns must be registered and in good standing wiht a certifying agency. (Education preferred)
- Must be able to assist and work as a member of the treatment team.
- Experience in a recovery setting preferred.
- Very good oral and written skills. Basic computer and phone skills required.
- Current in First Aid/CPR certification and TB test. Clean DOJ.
What we offer:
- 100% employer-sponsored Medical/Dental/Viison coverage
- Generous Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holiday policiess
- An opportunity to work with an outstanding team in Substance Use Disorder treatment!