To Apply: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Clinica Romero’s Substance Use Disorder Case Manager will provide Case Management to Court/DCFS/Probation/Self-Referred clients. Will assist clients in meeting program goals and objectives, document all progress and facilitate group sessions as needed. Assist with the outreach efforts and promote Drug and Alcohol Department Services to the community.
- Provide case management and group sessions to clients experiencing chemical abuse or chemical dependency.
- Insure that client is meeting treatment plan goals and that all documentation is being maintained in client charts in time frame required.
- Insure progress notes, discharge summaries, intakes and all client forms are completed.
- Typical 1-2 years of experience in field.
- Skills/Specialties include Case Management and Group facilitation.
- Must be registered with one of the following: CADDE, CATC or CADAC.
- Responsible for recruitment of new clients in both the youth and adult population
- Ability to engage the community and have them refer Clinica Romero as their program of choice
- Case Manage/Counsel both youths and adults that have substance abuse problems (Ages 12 and up).
- Responsible for a substantial case load and providing their clients with quality service
- Direct one on one sessions and administer crisis intervention / case management
- Facilitate and prepare groups sessions on various topics relating to recovery
- Complete all necessary documentation in a timely manner. This includes reports, progress notes, discharge summaries, treatment plans, aftercare plans and all other required documentation.
- Transport clients to and from program if needed
- Attend meetings, community events and outreach to insure we are meeting capacity for specialty services
- And other assigned duties
- A minimum of one year experience working in the field of Substance Use Disorder and addiction
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate good communication skills
- Must have the ability to recruit new clients (adults and youth) to our agency.
- Must meet expected outcomes in terms of new clients attending as a result of your efforts in the community.
- Must meet goals and objectives given by Program Manager.
- Must have an understanding of the 12 Core Functions
- Must have the ability to write individual and group progress notes/treatment plans/ needed documentation that meet county standard
- Must have experience in group facilitation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the recovery process, which includes the twelve step program(s).
- Must have experience case managing/counseling clients in recovery.
- Must have experience in observed drug testing of clients
- Registered Substance Abuse/ Addiction Counselor
- Must have 90 hours of formal addiction studies education
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 and Excel.
- Experience working with Drug Medi-Cal clients (Adult and Youth) a plus.
- Understanding of Drug Medi-Cal requirements/process a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation, as this position requires you to travel
- Medical and Dental Benefits (at no cost to you)
- Paid Holidays (12 days*)
- Personal Days (2 days*)
- Birthday Pay (1 day ) must be taken 90 within your birthday
- Sick Leave 10 day per year
- 403 B Retirement Plan
- Continued Education Stipend
- NSHC-SUD Loan Repayment Program