Case Manager Job Description
Christian Upscale drug and alcohol treatment center looking for a Case Manager 7:00 – 3:00 Mon-Fri.
Supervision: No more than 6 residents at any time.
Objective: To meet clinical/academic objectives while providing direction to 6 clients in a residential, Behavioral Health treatment facility and ensure program guidelines are met and consistent to create a therapeutic professional environment.
- Prepare treatment materials for following day. Support multi-disciplinary team.
- Perform psych-social intake, Orientation, TB and Health Screening for client’s new to Positive Progression Inc. within 48 hrs. after admit
- Participate in weekly treatment plan review meetings and drive clinical on Monday Staff at noon.
- Maintain current and accurate documentation in charting treatment progress
- Comply with all facility rules and regulations. Ensure and encourage clients to follow rules and redirect them away from distractions.
- Actively contribute to conflict resolution and crisis management with clients peers
- Notify Program manager of any unusual incidents or accidents. Completing incident or accident report in a timely manner,
- Supervise clients, ensuing treatment schedule is followed and on time.
- Provide transportation to meetings and appointments.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times. Follow HIPPA guidelines.
- Assist clients in achieving treatment goals in accordance to intake criteria and goal setting accordingly.
- Ensure client safety and identify proprietary information, protects and supports the best interest of Positive Progression, Inc. at all times.
- Performs UAs and breathalyzer testing as needed
- Conducts him/herself as a professional at all times
- Ensure all intakes and client paper work along with daily progress notes is documented on all Residents and files.
- Go over weekly TX plans with long and short term goals with SNAPS are completed on Monday and review with residents on 1-1
- Complete UR’s paperwork on each client, mark in UR book with authorization no. review date on calendar when due
- Finish and drive discharge plan within 1st 7 days with client and help with resources for relapse prevention and continuing care plan in accordance with Initial Treatment Plan
- Facilitate groups
- Clinical progress notes after every meeting with clients
- Drug test clients
- Chart discharge in progress notes
- If AMA report within 2 days with a letter within one week
- Keep track of outcomes on Best Notes
- Must possess valid CADL to operate Positive Progression Inc. vehicles
- Must maintain current TB Clearance (yearly)
- Must possess CPR and First Aid training
- Must have one year continuous recovery and be actively involved in a recovery program
- RADTI or CADC
- Minimum 3 years working in a substance abuse treatment facility full time