LGBTQ Affirmative Alcohol and Drug Counselor -CADC I or CADC II Needed
La Fuente Hollywood Treatment Center, the nation's premiere LGBTQ affirmative program is seeking an experienced and trained CADC I or CADC II. The ideal candidate for this position is someone interested in advancing the lives of LGBTQ people seeking recovery and how addiction treatment services are delivered and understood within the LGBTQ population.
- The ideal candidate must be credentialed counselor, possess a valid driver's license, have knowledge of 12 Step programs. Salary is competitive and negotiable depending upon experience.
- Job duties include but not limited to:
- Facilitate 60-90 minute psycho-educational groups on the following topics: relapse prevention, 12-Step worksheet review, coping with triggers, family systems, and others as assigned
- Provide case management support for clients including: facilitating off-site appointments, referrals to appropriate medical and social services, coordinating aftercare and discharge planning with Primary Therapist
- Attend weekly treatment team meeting with clinical staff
- Document all groups and clinical encounters with clients in BestNotes
- Write concurrent reviews and work with administrative team and clinical staff to ensure client documentation is up-to-date and completed.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]