Substance abuse treatment center in Malibu is seeking a Rehabilitation Technician for swing shifts (4pm - 12:30am). We are looking to hire one full-time position as soon as possible. A successful candidate must possess integrity, positive energy, flexibility, and a willingness to grow.
The Rehabilitation Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to: facilitating client's daily activities, ensuring client safety, transportation of clients to various appointments and facilities, conducting urinary analysis collection, and inputting pertinent client information into electronic medical records system.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Excellent customer service
- Professional communication skills
- Experience in drug and alcohol treatment field
- 12-step philosophy knowledge preferred
- 1 to 2 years personal recovery is a plus
- Must have a clean driving record
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Come be a part of the miracles every day!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] Thanks!
Our company provides quality, cost-effective treatment to individuals suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. We assist our clients in building a strong foundation in recovery and offer hope and healing through our lifelong commitment of support.