*** Male candidates only
Crosspointe Recovery, located in Sherman Oaks, CA is an upscale 6 bed detox and residential drug and alcohol treatment facility.
The Residential Technician is responsible for assisting and carrying out a variety of clinical and program services including but not limited to:
- Intake of new clients and client orientation
- UA/ BAC collection and documentation
- Facilitates self-administration of resident's medications
- Facilitates groups/meetings/activities and documents observations/milieu interventions in resident records/shift log during every shift/group
- Facilitates and supervises daily activities such as waking up residents, chores supervision, assists with laundry, etc.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Minimum of one (1) year training/experience in addiction preferred and/or currently pursuing a degree in addiction or related behavioral health field. Experience must include at least one (1) year of experience with target population (chemical dependency and/or mental health)
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in KIPU is a plus
- RADT (required)
- Driver's License (required)