Progress House Inc. is a leader in Substance Use Disorder treatment programs for individuals in need throughout El Dorado County (West Slope) since 1973.
We have an immediate opening for full-time Intake Coordinator to direct the placement of clients into multiple facilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all local, state and federal regulations regarding client confidentiality and staff code of ethics
- Complete initial phone screenings, perform Medi-Cal verifications
- Oversee the client intake process including documentation of appropriateness for treatment modality, eligibility, financial assessment and release of information
- Maintenance and oversight of Outpatient and Transitional Living applications and waitlists
- Maintain professional demeanor with clients, staff and outside entities
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings, in-service trainings and all other trainings as they relate to the position
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of all Progress House Inc. treatment modalities and treatment philosophy
- Support Executive and Program Directors as needed
- Minimum of High School Diploma, completion of GED or equivalent.
- Combination of education, experience and training may be acceptable
- One year computer experience and proficiency
- Ability to assess client needs and follow through with interventions designed to assist client progress
- Current TB test
- Ability to pass background check
- Valid Driver’s License
What we offer:
- 100% employer-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plan coverages
- Generous Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holiday policies
- An opportunity to work with an outstanding team in Substance Use Disorder treatment!!!
Qualified and interested individuals please send reume and cover letter to [email protected]