Progress House Inc. is a leader in providing Substance Use Disorder treatment to individuals throughout El Dorado County (West Slope) since 1973.
We have immediate openings at our Detox (Placerville location) and other facilities throughout El Dorado County for certified counselors and registered interns.
Responsibilities: (Interns will be exposed/trained in these areas)
- Provide counseling and case management services
- Keep accurate record-keeping to ensure compliance and licensing standards
- Provide client orientation, assessment, treatment planning, counseling ((1x1 and groups), case management, client education, referrals, reports and consultation to ensure quality continuum of care
- Adherence to high ethical standards and knowledge of 42 CFR Part II and confidentiality
- Attend staff meetings, in-service training's and continued training as mandated
- Counselor/Intern must be certified/registered and in good standing with an accredited counselor certifying agency
- Able to assist and work with other professional staff
- Experience in a recovery setting AOD education preferred (for interns)
- Ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately (training provided for interns)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Basic computer and phone skills
- Current First Aid/CPR certification and TB test
- Clean CDL and DOJ clearance
What we offer:
- 100% employer-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Generous Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and company-paid holiday policies
- An opportunity to work with an outstanding team in Substance Use Disorder treatment!!
Qualified candidates please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The mission of Progress House is to provide the highest level of quality and comprehensive services to individuals and communities affected by addiction. We accomplish this by providing a complete continuum of comprehensive, evidence based services including detoxification, residential, outpatient t...