SOAP MAT LLC, a methadone/Suboxone medically assisted treatment program clinic, currently has 2 full-time opening for Addiction Specialist.
- Must be certified and/or registered with CADC or CADTP
- Have training and/or experience in treating chemical dependency patients in an outpatient program.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in treating chemically dependent patients.
- Able to work with high-risk patients.
- Has knowledge and understanding of cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing harm reduction model, medically assisted treatment (MAT), as well as opiate addiction.
- Experience working in an outpatient setting.
- Adhere to state and federal regulations and accreditation agency standards pertaining to outpatient treatment.
- Conduct self ethically and professionally at all times.
- Has knowledge of and is culturally sensitive to the problems of the patients of this clinic.
- Proficient with computer/typing skills.
- Demonstrable history of no alcohol or drug/medication misuse for a period of five (5) years prior to employment.
- The perspective individual will not display any evidence of alcohol or drug/medication misuse and/or unlawful behavior as an employee of SOAP MAT, LLC.
If you fulfill the above qualifications, please send resume and cover letter to Deborah Flamino at [email protected]