The Lakes Treatment Center, located in Copperopolis, CA, is a residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility offering dual-diagnosis treatment to men and women struggling with addiction. The Lakes is licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and accredited by The Joint Commission, one of the most esteemed and respected accreditation agencies in the nation. Additionally, The Lakes was the first facility in Northern California to obtain Incidental Medical Services (IMS) certification through the DHCS, allowing medical services to be provided on-site and ensuring a more complete treatment for all individuals.
Our Mission and Philosophy
Our mission is to offer individuals struggling with substance misuse and potentially co-occurring disorders the opportunity to develop a strong foundation in recovery from which a life free from substance misuse may be built. Our treatment facility incorporates a variety of therapeutic components thoughtfully combined to create a comprehensive and effective treatment program that reflects the distinctive individuality of those we serve. Each person we serve brings with them a unique personality that has been shaped by their own personal journey. Just as no two individuals take the same path to get here, neither will their pathways to recovery be the same. Our program will offer quality, safe, and effective residential treatment that will provide those we serve with the best possible chance for success.
CCAPP or CADTP Certified (CAODC, CADC-I, CADC-II, or greater)
- Coordinate with other clinical staff, nursing staff, tech staff, and administration to provide the highest quality of service possible.
- Facilitate group and individual counseling sessions.
- Perform admissions, including initial screenings and assessments.
- Perform biopsychosocial assessments.
- Work from a multi-disciplinary approach to formulate effective and attainable treatment plans.
- Document all information within required time frames.
- Document notes and other relevant information within an electronic health record.
Onsite Housing may be available
7260 O'Byrnes Ferry Rd, Copperopolis, CA 95228
Apply online here or visit our Indeed page at https://www.indeedjobs.com/lakes-treatment-center/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zohRSoEeMyZTo5Cc02_M0waU
Our mission is to offer individuals struggling with substance misuse and potentially co-occurring disorders the opportunity to develop a strong foundation in recovery from which a life free from substance misuse may be built. Our treatment facility incorporates a variety of therapeutic components th...